Have an account?

Shakira "Underneath your clothes"







You're a song Written by the hands of God  Don't get me wrong cause This might sound to you a bit odd  But you own the place where all my thoughts go hiding  And right under your clothes is where I'll find them Underneath your clothes  There's an endless story  There's the man I chose  There's my territory  And all the things I deserve  For being such a good girl honey Because of you  I forgot the smart ways to lie  Because of you  I'm running out of reasons to cry  When the friends are gone  When the party's over  We will still belong to each other Underneath your clothes  There's an endless story  There's the man I chose  There's my territory  And all the things I deserve  For being such a good girl honey I love you more than all that's on the planet Movin’ talkin’ walkin’ breathing  You know it's true  Oh baby it's so funny  You almost don't believe it  As every voice hanging from the silence  Lamps are hanging from the ceiling  Like a lady to her good manners  I'm tied up to this feeling Underneath your clothes  There's an endless story  There's the man I chose  There's my territory  And all the things I deserve  For being such a good girl honey


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recibe las últimas noticias de Shakira en tu correo

Escribe aquí tu correo:

Delivered by FeedBurner