Have an account?

Shakira "The One"







So I find a reason to shave my legs  Each single morning So I count on someone Friday nights to take me dancing and then to church on Sundays To plant more dreams  And someday think of kids  Or maybe just save a little money You're the one I need  The way back home is always long  But if you’re close to me I'm holding on  You're the one I need  My real life has just begun  Cause there's nothing like your smile made of sun  In the world full of strangers  You're the one I know So I learned to cook and finally lose my kitchen phobia  So I’ve got the arms to cuddle in  When there's a ghost or a muse That brings insomnia To buy more thongs  To write more happy songs  It always takes a little help from someone You're the one I need  The way back home is always long  But if you’re close to me I'm holding on  You're the one I need  My real life has just begun  Cause there's nothing like your smile made of sun You're the one I need  You're the one I need  With you my real life has just begun  You're the one I need  Nothing like your smile made of sun  Nothing like your love Nothing like your love  Nothing like your love



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recibe las últimas noticias de Shakira en tu correo

Escribe aquí tu correo:

Delivered by FeedBurner