Have an account?

Shakira "Whenever, wherever"









Lucky you were born that far away so  We could both make fun of distance  Lucky that I love a foreign land for  The lucky fact of your existence Baby I would climb the Andes solely  To count the freckles on your body  Never could imagine there were only  Ten million ways to love somebody Le do le le le, Le do le le le Can’t you see I’m at your feet Whenever, wherever  We're meant to be together  I'll be there and you'll be near  And that's the deal my dear Thereover, hereunder  You'll never have to wonder  We can always play by ear  But that's the deal my dear Lucky that my lips not only mumble  They spill kisses like a fountain  Lucky that my breasts are small and humble  So you don't confuse them with mountains  Lucky I have strong legs like my mother  To run for cover when I need it  And these two eyes that for no other  The day you leave will cry a river Lo do le le le, Le do le le le le Lo do le le le, Le do le le le le At your feet I'm at your feet Whenever, wherever We're meant to be together  I'll be there and you'll be near  And that's the deal my dear Thereover, hereunder You'll never have to wonder  We can always play by ear  But that's the deal my dear Lo do le le le, Le do le le le le  Think out loud say it again Le do le le le le Tell me one more time  That you'll live  Lost in my eyes Whenever, wherever  We’re meant to be together I'll be there and you'll be near  And that's the deal my dear Thereover, hereunder You've got me head over heels  There's nothing left to fear  If you really feel the way I feel





0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Recibe las últimas noticias de Shakira en tu correo

Escribe aquí tu correo:

Delivered by FeedBurner